Sunday, September 03, 2006

Fighting Fire with Fire

So, I was wandering around the Web the other day when I stumbled across this site. They claim to fight spam by giving the 'bots hoards of invalid e-mail addresses. I find this to be a glorious idea. Did you know, in countries with no copyright laws it is common for manufacturers to include viruses with their software? If you pirate software and give an invalid user key you don't just miss out on a few updates, you activate a little piece of evil (some will rearrange and rename files, others will write over the boot sector of your hard drive). And how do the authorities feel about the complaints received from "consumers"... well, you stole from them first. Now, if I could just think of someone I loathed enough to devote my precious time and energy to fighting... oh, yeah...
Long Live Transit War!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home