Monday, July 31, 2006

Join Me on Saturday, Aug. 5

In the spirit of Join-Me (which I do realize is mostly dead) I have agreed to help out a woman in Magalia by stacking wood and bagging leaves. If anyone is interested in pitching in, we will meet about 9:15am at the Tower Mart on the corner of Fair & Park. Bring a pair of work gloves (you should never stack wood without gloves...spiders) or a rake, I'll be bringing garbage bags. I don't expect it to take too long, and the more people there the less time it will take. Saturday afternoon about 4:00pm my wife and I are planning an early dinner at Applebee's and we'd love to have everyone there for a fun time (even if you can't be there Saturday morning).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so there. Who's with us?

8/01/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Wolfman said...

Saturday morning went well, all the wood is stacked, and Vicky was very appreciative, but we didn't get very far on the leaves. I'm planning to go back on Saturday 8/12 (and I'm going to recruit some teenage boys to do the work this time). Thanks for your help Sierra!

8/05/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Wolfman said...

Saturday number two went just as well (if a little longer than I anticipated). With help from Andy and several teenage boys (Thanks Mom & Dad!) we got all the leaves done and made a couple runs to the dump. We played some games and had ice cream afterwards (maybe one day I'll perfect the hand-crank process). Thanks to Everyone for the help!

8/12/2006 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home