Tuesday, October 24, 2006

There is nobody like me... well, almost nobody.

I work for the worst bunch of chicken-shit, second rate, morons I've ever known. I could offer up new stories of the brilliance in which I am forced to bask, but it wouldn't do a bit of good. I have decided to try a new tactic at work; instead of wearing my jeans and t-shirts (this irks both of the people above me on the org chart) and politely nodding when they regurgitate corporate tautologies, I will dress in business attire and tell them that I think they're selfish, criminal, hypocrites. To their faces. If that doesn't make an impact before the end of the year, I'll try something else. I like playing games. I don't like feeling second rate, so I refuse to dress or behave second rate anymore.


Oh, and this looked fun so I stole it from Evan. Thanks!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
7
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

ood for you bro! you know, its not too late to start striking back at them with nearly-harmless bits of anonymous terrorism=)

10/26/2006 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home